We have some staffing challenges this week and next, and may be canceling some swim periods that have no reservations. Be sure to sign up or cancel at least two hours in advance–this will be very helpful. This whole week is forecast to be cooler and breezier than normal, so please take this into account when making your swimming plans.
Next week the Board will be announcing changes to our operating guidelines, in view of the improving COVID situation. If California’s planned reopening in mid-June happens as forecast, there will be even more welcome changes then! Have a good week, and thanks again for your patience and understanding.