The weather forecast calls for high heat in the next few days. Your pool Board has therefore decided to drop COVID restrictions tomorrow, Thursday, rather than wait until Sunday.
- Essentially, you will be able to come and swim at any time there are lifeguards present (1 pm to 7 pm); no advance reservations will be required.
- Masks will not be required for anyone in the pool area outside; unvaccinated persons are asked to wear masks in the bathrooms
- Social distancing is dropped.
- There will be no screening.
- Our normal 9 am to 9 pm schedule will resume on Sunday; gate guard duties will also resume then.
Please bear with us in this accelerated transition. We also encourage you to be familiar with the updated Rules and Regulations; they may answer many of your questions. Enjoy the water!